Wireless PCI Express Adapters compatible with OS X. This models are previous tested.
TP-Link PCI Express Wifi Adapter
The TL-WDN4800 450Mbps Wireless N Dual Band PCI Express Adapter by TP-LINK allows you to connect your desktop computer to a wireless network and access a high-speed wireless network connection. Compliant with IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n, the TL-WDN4800 offers the use of the 2.4GHz band or the 5GHz band at speeds of up to 450 Mbps, ideal for users running bandwidth-intensive applications like HD video streaming and multiplayer online gaming.
Rosewill PCI Express Wifi Adapter
- Ultimate Speed – Data Transfers up to 450 + 450 Mbps (2.4 GHz + 5.0GHz)
- Dual Bands Connect All Your Devices – 2.4 GHz + 5 GHz to Support all Wi-Fi Devices
- Three Detachable Antennas – Improves Wireless Coverage and Stability
Rosewill RNWD-N9003PCE provides the latest wireless technology allowing the adapter to connect with a 2.4 GHz or 5.0 GHz network. Experience better video streaming and online gaming enjoyment in the 5 GHz band, and use the 2.4 GHz band for simple tasks such as sending e-mails or website browsing.
TP-Link Archer Dual Band Wireless PCI Express Adapter
TP-LINK’s Archer T8E is an AC1750 Wireless Dual Band PCI Express Adapter that upgrades the wireless capabilities of PCs to operate with new 5GHz band wireless networks, while ensuring that they can still access legacy 2.4GHz band wireless networks. The 5GHz, 1300Mbps channel is perfect for HD video streaming and lag-free online gaming, while the 2.4GHz, 450Mbps band handles everyday tasks such as web browsing with ease.
- Combined speeds of up to 1750Mbps with next-gen Wireless AC technology
- Dual 5GHz (1300Mbps) and 2.4GHz (450Mbps) bands for lag-free HD video streaming and online gaming
- 3T3R MIMO technology for reliable, high-bandwidth data transfer
- WPA/WPA2 encryption standards protect your Wi-Fi network
- Ad-hoc and infrastructure modes
- Backwards compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n
- Supports Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10